Hey – I’m Alex McClafferty.
In 2013, I co-founded WP Curve, when it was doing less than $500 per month in revenue. By 2015, we had grown the business to a 7-figure run rate. In 2016, I ran the sell-side of our acquisition to GoDaddy. In 2018, I left GoDaddy to pursue my passion.
Today, I coach CEOs of fast-growing online businesses.
If you’re looking for an answer to any of the questions below, let’s talk:
- As a CEO, where should I be spending my time?
- What are the key hires I should make as my business scales?
- How do I double my team’s productivity without burning them out?
- What is the next customer acquisition channel I should pursue?
- How do I maximize the value of my company for an acquisition?
- What should I put in place so I can actually take a vacation?
- How do I identify and manage business-killing risks?
- What Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) should I set for my team?
- How do I have impactful one-on-ones with my team members?
- What priorities should I set so the team will achieve our vision?
- How do I build an amazing company culture?
- How can I get more visibility into the product development process?
- How can I free myself up from work I know I shouldn’t be doing?
- Who should I lean on when it all becomes too overwhelming?
Here are some kind words from people who know me.